"We have no future litters planned at this stage"
Our Last litter
Puppies Born 29th Feb" 2016"
Pic of kids at 6 weeks
Vessy had 5 boys and 4 girls early hours on the 29th feb.
Our little Leaplings are now 3 weeks old
The handsome sire is
Ch.Inzara And It Goes Like This E.T
with the Beautiful Dam
Ch.Inzara Golden Child
Please note owning a puppy is a long term commitment.
So before contacting us, please ask yourself these questions.
1. Are you willing to have this puppy/dog for at least 10-15years
2. Is this puppy going to be a part of your family, now and even after you have had children.
3. Do you have the time for your puppy and dog.
4. Do you have a suitable sized backyard, with good fencing as Rhodesians need room to move and or at least exercised everyday, once they are old enough.
5. Ridgeback's are a companion dog and want to be with you regardless of what is going on. if you want a dog to just stick out the back, then please look elsewhere.
If you have answered no, to any of these questions, then please don’t contact us.
Still interested, then please read on.
All our pups are:
Wormed every 2 wks from 2wks of age until they leave.
First vaccinations and vet checked with a health certificate before leaving for their new homes!
Checked for Dermoid Sinus
Once old enough to be weaned of their mum are brought up on the Barf natural Diet
You will also receive, when you take your puppy home:
The BARF Diet (Information guide on USB)
Puppy information booklet
Owners Guide to owning a Ridgeback (Book)
First week supply of food (Barf diet)
Collar and Lead
Registration Papers S.A.C.A (Orange for Pets)
All our breeding stock is Hip and Elbow X Rayed and Heart Certified by Cardioligist Dr Richard Woolley.
All litters are bred in accordance within the rules and regulations of our State ANKC body, Dogs SA. A recognised breeder of the Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of South Australia, we are further bound by their Code of Ethics specific for our breed.
Your puppies would have been raised in a loving environment and from 4-5 weeks of age they get to play outside during the day, but always come inside at night time.
We only breed when we require to add to our pack.
We do not breed every year.
We put alot of time, love and care into our dogs and pups, so please note, we are very vigilant when finding the right home..
We also offer Life time support as us to you as Breeders.
Puppies are sold to approved loving homes only!